Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Imp

Being silly in her towel on Mama's bed after having a fun shower with Daddy!


Clara has really been into "being silly" lately and will often just start giggling for no apparent reason, then look at me (or call me) and say, "Mama! I bein' silly!" Oh my goodness.

Today we had our weekly conversation on the way to Bible study (the same every week).
"We goin' to Bible study."
"Uh huh."
"I go in nursery. *pause* Mama will leave."
"Yep, Mama has to go into her Bible study."
"I might cry little bit."
I tell her it's okay if she needs to cry a little bit but then she'll be okay and have fun with her friends. When I take her to nursery she always does cry when I leave and beg me to stay. Once I'm gone she cries for a minute or less and then has a great time with her friends. When I come back to get her she gives me a happy hug, then turns around and runs off with her friends again. But still we have this same conversation every week about her crying "a little bit" when she goes to nursery at Bible study. Silly girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment