Thursday, October 13, 2011

Four Elizabeths

Today my mom's parents came up for a visit. How fun to have four generations of Elizabeths together! Unfortunately we didn't get any great pictures, but here is one from Uncle Joel's soccer game. Left to right: Elizabeth Craig DuBose, Elizabeth DuBose Pinckney, Erin Elizabeth Olson, Clarita Elizabeth Olson. The Elizabeth name goes way back in my mom's family as well. So sweet to pass on this heritage to my little girl and to see her spending time enjoying her great grandparents. I am so thankful that she has been able to meet and spend time with all eight of them and I appreciate what a rare privilege that is.


To get ready for her fun day with family, Clara had an intense exercise session with Gramma this morning. :) Hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment