Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happines is...

...snuggling cuddly bears while swinging on a hammock in the twilight.


We had a whiny day today. But, when I really think about it we did spend a lot of time "getting things done" instead of playing together.

Clara has been wanting to go outside a lot lately, which is great. But, the only thing she wants to do the entire time is be pushed in her swing. I enjoy pushing her (at least, I used to) - we chat, recite scripture, sing songs, and have fun. I have to be honest though, it's getting a little old and I have been annoyed at her lately having a meltdown if I so much as suggest doing something other than pushing her endlessly in her swing. BUT, pushing her in the hammock for a little while this afternoon was a blast! A lovely change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment