Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Bathrobe

Clara loves my bathrobe. In the mornings she often asks me to wear it and doesn't want me to put "real" clothes on instead. When I saw this fabric, I knew I had to make her a robe with it. It is sooo soft and cuddly. I have been dying to give it to her, so after she showered with me this afternoon I pulled it out and she was thrilled, to say the least! She didn't want to take it off for a loooong time. As you can tell, she loves it!


She ate dinner in it, helped my frost Jesus' birthday cake in it, and only changed out of it to put clothes on for the Christmas Eve service, which she was looking forward to attending. She came up front with me and helped me read the Christmas story from her Jesus Storybook Bible for the Advent reading at the service and it was so sweet to hear her whispering the words along with me. We are so ready and full of anticipation for Jesus' birthday tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment