Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Coffee"

Today Luke and I took advantage of having grandparents visiting - aka free babysitting! We headed out at 9 this morning, stopped so Luke could trim a horse on our way to town, wandered around a bit, saw a movie, had some lunch at an Indian restaurant and headed back to Hoosick Falls where I got my hair chopped off! It is shorter than I've ever had it and I love it!

Clara had a wonderful day with her grandparents playing with trains, "shopping," reading books and just having a grand old time. It was so special to spend a whole day with my husband but by halfway through the day I was really missing my little girl! I was so happy to see her again when we got home and she was excited to see us too. We all piled in my car and headed one of our favorite local diners for dinner. They didn't have kiddie cups so Clara got water in a coffee cup, which she loved! She immediately announced, "It taste kind of like coffee!" The whole time she kept telling us it was her coffee and that she was drinking coffee, which she found absolutely hilarious. Oh my, how I love this silly little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment