Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sandbox and Extra Moments

This afternoon Clara got to spend time at another one of her favorite places - our dear friends' house where our horses live. Clara always has a blast there playing with her friends; today she had a great time with Annabelle and Kristen in the sandbox! Clara and Annabelle were very busy making "cakes." :)


Two favorite moments without pictures (since I haven't shared any lately): walking next to Clara while she rode my horse, Paladin. She LOVES to ride and it's so cute to see her up there on my big guy (he's 17 hands tall!). She kept saying, "I'm riding this horse!" She didn't want to get off and whenever he would stop she would start bouncing a little, trying to get him to go and saying, "I ride him MORE!"

Later, after dinner, we had a campfire with our friends; it was the first time Clara has stayed up for one this year and she loved it. She was super snuggly, cuddling with me and also with Sadie, who was snuggling more than usual as well. Clara was loving the moon, which was full; watching it peek in and out of clouds and saying, "It's not scary, Mom. It's pretty!" "God gave us the moon, Mom." She would go visit her friends on their blanket and then tell them, "I go see my Mommy now," and come marching back over to cuddle some more. Such sweet memories!

1 comment:

  1. I love your memories with and without pictures! Such a sweet girl, gotta love when they get a tad older and can stay up for fun things in the late evening :)

    ReplyDelete