Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Reading Snuggles

Tonight, just before bedtime, Clara and I snuggled on the couch and read Love You Forever. A friend gave it to Clara for her birthday and she loves it. If you've never read it, you should. It is super sweet and makes me choke up almost every time, especially now that Clara is learning it and has started singing the song with me. My wonderful husband, who is slowly getting better about taking pictures of Clara and I (which is great! I appreciate it sooo much!), snapped a few shots. Ahhh, this was what we needed after a long doctor's visit this afternoon.


For anyone curious, here are the 2-year stats: 34 1/2 inches (+2 1/2 inches since March), 26 lbs (+ 2 lbs, 4oz since March) - my girlie's done some growing this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment