Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Daddy, TICKLE ME!!"

This is what Clara was yelling to Luke tonight after dinner. There were cascades of giggles coming from her bedroom, so of course I had to investigate. After one tickling session, he covered her face with his hands and they played peek-a-boo. I had a better shot of her eyes, but loved the way his hands were cupped around her face in this one. That little girl just adores her Daddy!


Favorite moment from today: Clara "reading" an old Bible study book to me which I told her was about the Holy Spirit. She would turn the pages, reading "Holy Spirit.... Holy Spirit... purple Holy Spirit..."

Editorial note: We will be house sitting for some friends tomorrow through Sunday, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update while we're there. If not, I'll have pictures for each day when we return!

No comments:

Post a Comment