Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mommy's Helper

Clara loves to help. She loves to help in the kitchen - baking, cooking, peeling vegetables, washing dishes. Stirring is her favorite. Yesterday she informed me, while attempting to peel carrots, "I working hard. I helping Mama!" She loves to help clean and will carry a bottle of vinegar-water and a rag all around the house, spraying anything and everything and wiping it down. Today she got a special treat - she got to help me sew! She thought it was the coolest thing that we were drawing on my jeans and she had a blast helping.


Favorite un-photographed moment of the day: Snuggling in bed with Clara after she slept in til 9:30 (and I still had to wake her up!). She was so happy and sweet, patting me and stroking my arm, snuggling and just being cuddly in general. I love when my crazy kiddo takes time to be a snuggle bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment