Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Clara!

Clara and I had a sweet, sweet day today. Sure, there were the not-so-great moments too, but all in all I think she had a wonderful birthday. Here is my baby girl/big two-year-old looking into the year ahead (actually at the neighbor baling hay in the field next door, buy hey...).


Favorite moment of the day I don't have a picture of: Clara lying on her belly on the kitchen floor, head in hands and feet kicking in the air, looking through my college yearbook as I chopped and seeded tomatoes for tomato paste. It was so fun to hear her talk to herself about all the pictures and be able to work in the kitchen with her happily there too.

For more pictures of the day's festivities, see here.

1 comment:

  1. Love that shirt on her! It was pretty when I saw it on skype - it's pretty in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete