Saturday, November 12, 2011

"You Got Married!"

One of Clara's new favorite things is to look through the photo albums from our wedding. She will search for her favorite pictures and tell me, "I used to be at your wedding" or "I got married!" ("Who are you married to?" "Daddy!!!")

This evening while I was cooking dinner she got very quiet in the living room and when I peaked in on her, this is what I saw:


"Mama, I'm snuggling with her!" It has been so sweet to watch Clara get even more attached to Baby Joy. They have done everything together the past few days - today Clara even started announcing that Baby Joy needed to go potty, running to the bathroom with her and holding her over the toilet! It's so wonderful to watch her imagination and creativity blossoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment