Monday, November 7, 2011

Warm and Cozy

Last weekend when we were down in the city for Clara's blood draw, we went by Joann's and got some fleece to make her a sleep sack for this winter. She usually does a pretty good job of staying under her covers, but I wanted to have this as an option because her room gets pretty chilly at night. She was SO excited to make it but more excited to snuggle in it - she just wanted to lie there, she didn't want me to cut it or move it! But in the end she was glad because I finished it just before dinner and she's sleeping in it now. Success! Now that I know how easy it is, I think I'll make a couple more!

2 comments:

  1. Then you can move right on to making cozy sleeping bag liners...just like your mom! Those liners kept us warm on the coldest nights. Has Clara been using her snuggly?
    <3 Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, she tried it on right away and didn't want to take it off! She's used it almost every night since and a few naps as well. :)

    ReplyDelete