Monday, November 21, 2011

Spontaneous Help

Tonight, Luke was working very late getting horses shod before we head out of town tomorrow for Thanksgiving. Clara and I had a good, but long, day. Clara helped me make biscuits to have with our soup for dinner and then asked to wash her hands, so I slid her chair over to the sink and went back to stir the soup. When I turned around again, she was scrubbing spoons with her little brush and telling me, "I wash dishes for you, Mama!" What a sweet helper's heart she has! That little girl is such a blessing to me, even when she's overtired and super emotional.


Technical notes: I am going to try and post early tomorrow, before we leave for Grammie and Bapa's. While we're there, I'm not sure what our computer situation or usage will be and I'm not stressing about it; we are going to relax, take a break and enjoy our time with family. So, if I have easy access and can get posts up quickly, I will but if not I'll put our weeks' worth of photos up after we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment