Monday, November 14, 2011

"Mama, My Tummy Feels Silly"

There was vomit in Clara's crib this morning when I went to get her. She wanted to know what it was (she obviously didn't remember the incident =P). I told her something yucky came from her tummy up out of her mouth and asked if her tummy was feeling funny. She replied, "Uh huh." A few minutes later I noticed her gagging slightly and she said in a quavering voice, "Mama, my tummy is feeling silly again." Poor girl, I felt so bad but couldn't help laughing a little inside. She was a little off all day so we did lots of snuggling, watching Thomas the Tank Engine, reading books and just being cozy. Here she is on the couch this afternoon, happy as a clam at this point, snuggling with both her blankies and all her stuffed animals that had just come out of the dryer.


She was feeling much better when she went to bed tonight so we'll see how things look in the morning. We'll be staying home from Bible study and planning on another cozy day to make sure she's all better. Hopefully we'll have no more "silly tummies" around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment