Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 13

Clara just loves that doggie bed! She was being oh-so-silly jumping and flopping onto it and her hair was all crazy and static-y. What fun!


Earlier in the day Clara and I were playing with a big plastic boat she found here. Clara told me she was "fixing" it with her tools. I asked her if it had hit an iceberg and she said yes. Next thing I knew she was trying to get the "scary birds" out of the boat, but they were stuck. We worked a long time to fix the boat and get those scary birds out!

She was also practicing her manners and alternate ways of asking for things: "Mommy, I want some milk also. Please may I please also have some milk?"

Just before I left for my meeting at church she assured me, "Bye Mommy, I won't cry. I'm snuggling with Daddy so I won't cry. I love you! Have fun at your meeting!!" Oh my, I love that little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment